- ODE Driver
- This is the first driver release for the R352 driver branch, the ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ [ODE]. ODE branches are dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
New in Release R352 branch:
- CUDA 7.5
- NVIDIA Enterprise Management Toolkit (NvWMI) version 2.22
- NVIDIA Control Panel: Added Tiled display support to Mosaic Pan and Scan with Confidence Monitor
NVIDIA Control Panel->Display->Set up multiple displays->Smart clone display option.
- 12 bit per color component support over DisplayPort
- Mosaic: Added reboot persistence, hotplug/unplug, and undock/dock support for notebook systems.
For Quadro Notebook:
Quadro Notebook drivers are not supported on Vista OS.
This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.Before downloading this driver:
- Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.